We offer a wide variety of bison steak
Most of the options are cut at 1" thick. We recommend cooking your steak at high heat for a few minutes per side to an internal temperature of 130F. We send a reference card with cooking tips with every steak purchase.
- Tenderized Minute: $14.50/lb, come in packs of two, perfect for ginger bison(add link) or those who prefer their steak cooked well done
- Cross rib: $18.50/lb, A lean cut with a thin border of fat
- Sirloin Tip: $18.50/lb, similar to a cross-rib steak but leaner, typically quite large
- Blade: $18.50/lb, more marbling than the other cuts giving it more depth of flavor
- T-Bone: $20.50/lb: larger T-bones come with a tender fillet(tenderloin) on one side of the bone and a striploin on the other. The smaller the T-bone the smaller the size of the fillet.
- Sirloin: $22.50/lb, VERY lean and tender
- Rib Eye: $22.50/lb, a very popular cut that has a bit more marbling throughout
- Strip-loin: $22.50/lb, cut from one side of the T-bone
- Tenderloin: $31.50/lb: cut about 2 inches thick and in packs of two, you won't find a more lean and tender steak than this! You won't even need a knife.
**If you want more than what’s available online please contact us as we usually have more stock outside of these prices**
**DELIVERY available for Prince Albert and Saskatoon residence once a week. Flat rate shipping available for Regina and Saskatoon. Select your preferred option at checkout**
If you would like to order but not in either of the above areas for delivery please contact us to see if we can work something out!